“Live peacefully in a cul de sac street where you have all of the room and space to enjoy this very smart Redwood location.
– 3 double bedrooms all with built in wardrobes and wall mounted TVs + 1 single bedroom or study with single wardrobe.
– Large open plan kitchen and living spaces with ranchslider to outdoor living. Wall mounted TV remains.
– Stunning spacious modern kitchen with loads of bench space and storage
– Heated and cooled easily with a heat pump and wall mounted heaters in all bedrooms for year round comfort plus
your heating dry air because the property benefits from an HRV ventilation system as well
– Gas hot water for convenience and key parts of the property have been double glazed (kitchen and bedrooms)
– Double carport
– Perfect hangout or additional games room space in the converted garage
– Take up the benefit of a consented space for you to operate a Hairdressing or Beautician Salon, offering the opportunity
to work from home.
– One additional shed provides plenty of extra storage.
– Great schools to choose from and walking distance to: Papanui Primary, St Joseph’s Catholic Primary, Papanui High
School, St Bedes College
Greenock Street has easy access to the City Centre via Cranford Street, as well as very convenient access to the Northern Motorway.
NB: the photos show the rooms in the garage as being set up with beds however these rooms are not consented to be bedrooms and so tenants won’t be able to sleep in these rooms.
If after viewing this property, you would like to apply, please visit our website:
www.irelands.co.nz, click on the ‘Apply Now’ button and complete the online Irelands’ Tenancy Application.
Set up costs associated with this property (which are paid in advance) will be:
Bond $3,000.00 + $750.00 = $3,750.00
Property on Map
Owning a home is a keystone of wealth… both financial affluence and emotional security.