Enjoy your relaxed lifestyle in this beautiful home with superb flow from your living area to the deck & beautiful garden outside. All this within minutes of the city and Christchurch Hospital. This property offers:
– 3 double bedrooms (each with its own heat pump) & 1 single
– Large open plan living, dining & kitchen area with easy access to the sunny deck
– Easy heating with the option of a Woodsman log burner or a heat pump in the living area
– Smart bathroom with separate shower and bath
– Gas cooking in the spacious kitchen filled with great bench and storage space
– Wonderful fully fenced section complete with sandpit & plenty of room for a trampoline, perfect for youngsters
– Double garage both with controlled doors (one with remote)
A delightful quiet Spreydon street but still only 2 minutes walk to 60 bus stop to Christchurch Hospital (or 2km walk) and City Centre, or Barrington Mall (900m) in the other direction.
Schools convenient to the property include:
– 300m to Christchurch South Intermediate
– 650m to Addington School
– 1.5km to Sacred Heart School
– 1.7km to Hagley College
– 2.4km to Cashmere High
Multiple options to get to Canterbury University & Riccarton shop, the Number 120 bus from the stop only 4 minutes walk away at Selwyn Shops (plus possible to change onto Orbiter).
Handy to Quarryman’s Trail cycleway on Strickland Street (200m down Redruth Ave & through Bletsoe link)
Pets are not permitted
Get in touch to secure your home for this year, this is a wonderful opportunity.
Available 14 January 2022
Bond $2,440.00 + Rent $610.00 = $3,050.00
Irelands – Where you come first! www.firstavenue.co.nz
Property on Map
Owning a home is a keystone of wealth… both financial affluence and emotional security.