To register your interest in this property please go to the listing https://renti.co/browse/irelands to “Book a Viewing”. Bookings are essential as viewings may be cancelled if you are not booked in.
Available 3 February 2024!
A delightful, quiet Spreydon street but still only 2 minutes walk to the number 60 bus stop to Christchurch Hospital (or 2km walk) and City Centre, or Barrington Mall (900m) in the other direction. Enjoy your relaxed lifestyle in this beautiful home with superb flow from your living area to the deck & a beautiful garden outside. All this is within minutes of the city and Christchurch Hospital. Multiple options to get to Canterbury University & Riccarton shops, the Number 120 bus stop is only 4 minutes walk away at Selwyn Shops (plus possible to change onto Orbiter).
Handy to Quarryman’s Trail cycleway on Strickland Street (200m down Redruth Ave & through Bletsoe link)
Pets are not permitted
This property offers:
– Three double bedrooms (each with its own heat pump) & one single
– Large open plan living, dining & kitchen area with easy access to the sunny deck
– Easy heating with the option of a Woodsman log burner or a heat pump in the living area
– Smart bathroom with separate shower and bath
– Gas cooking in the spacious kitchen filled with great bench and storage space
– Wonderful fully fenced section complete with sandpit & plenty of room for a trampoline, perfect for youngsters
– Double garage both with controlled doors (one with remote)
If after viewing this property, you would like to apply, please visit our website:
www.irelands.co.nz, click on the ‘Apply Now’ button and complete the online Irelands’ Tenancy Application.
Set up costs associated with this property (which are paid in advance) will be:
Bond $2,600.00 + Rent $650.00 = $3,250.00
Property on Map
Owning a home is a keystone of wealth… both financial affluence and emotional security.