To register your interest in this property, please go to the listing https://irelands.viewingtracker.com/property/451074 to “Book a Viewing”. Bookings are essential as viewings may be cancelled if you are not booked in.
Available from 6 June 2023
A gorgeous sanctuary with fabulous privacy and outlooks on a back section. This home is well suited to families with older children due to its location alongside a creek. Two living areas and a smart modern kitchen all opening to the patio means it’s ideal for a relaxed lifestyle.
– 4 Double bedrooms all with built in robes
– 3 Bathrooms, two that are ensuites to bedrooms
– Generous lounge off one side of the kitchen and another living/dining space on the other
– Convenient study or sitting area upstairs with one of the bedrooms and ensuite
– Neutral tones throughout
– 3 Heat pumps for easy heating/cooling
– Double glazing installed in parts of the property
– In zone for both Christchurch Boys & Girls High Schools
Very convenient to local amenities including churches, Fendalton Library & School, Supermarkets and local Fendalton shops. It’s all here ready for you to enjoy. Don’t miss out, Book a viewing today!
If after viewing this property, you would like to apply, please visit our website:
www.irelands.co.nz, click on the ‘Apply Now’ button and complete the online Irelands’ Tenancy Application.
Set up costs associated with this property (which are paid in advance) will be:
Bond $3,000.00 + Rent $750.00 = $3,750.00
Property on Map
Owning a home is a keystone of wealth… both financial affluence and emotional security.