966C Colombo Street, St. Albans, Christchurch 2214
To register your interest in this property, please go to the listing on our website https://www.irelands.co.nz/properties.php?property_id=FAV4196 and press the “Book a Viewing” button.
Bookings are essential as viewings may be cancelled if you are not booked in.
Superb Two Bedroom Townhouse
Enjoy all of the sunshine when you live in this superb two bedroom townhouse. Other features include:
– 2 good double bedrooms all with their own double built-in wardrobes
– Light and relaxing open plan living, dining and kitchen downstairs
– A stunning kitchen with loads of pantry, drawers and storage space. Gas cooking too.
– Sunny living space with flow via sliding doors to open up to your own private courtyard patio
– Very stylish window dressings
– A convenient separate guest toilet downstairs
– Double glazing, heat pump and great insulation for improved energy efficiency
– Security alarm installed with connection to the smoke alarms
– Separate laundry and easy access to the clothesline in the rear courtyard area
– Fisher and Paykel fridge freezer and washing machine included for your use
– Single garage with auto door
– Second property gate access from Purchas Street side of the property
– Pets are not permitted at this property
Enjoy the easy access to the city as well and the Edgeware Village only 5 minutes walking distance where there’s everything from restaurants to post office facilities. Book a Viewing today!
Available for Rent Now!
Bond $1,680.00 + Rent $420.00 = $2,100.00
Irelands – Where you come first! www.firstavenue.co.nz
Property on Map
Owning a home is a keystone of wealth… both financial affluence and emotional security.